2012-06-09

prometheus


This Wednesday (6/6) I went to the movie theater again. This time to see Prometheus. In 3D. But I'm sorry to say it wasn't that good. Well, to begin with it seemed to be. The landscape pretty much overwhelmed me and the production overall was nicely well-made. But all this slime, all this creepy slimy creatures and some things looking like bombs and melt iron (or anything like that) with disgusting creatures in itself. I guess that's just not my cup of tea. To be honest, I haven't seen any of the earlier Alien-movies. But after this I don't think I'm gonna see any other either. To bad because I think this could have been so good with some other prospects and less slimy growing aliens in stomachs. I really likes this idea with the searching, from where we are. In the universe. But slimyness. Just pointless, just so empty and meaningless. And. Why do extraterrestrial beings always seems to be evil? Is that some kind of conspired universal agreement? I dare to wonder. I like the cast a bit though. Noomi Rapace. Many Swedes in Hollywood now it appears. Like that! And I must admit I still like Ridley Scott. Even though I'm skeptical. JJJ


By the way. I've finally seen The Artist and Hugo Cabret. The Oscars-films. Of any strange reason both of them went short time in the theaters. But now, I've seen them. And I like them. I don't really get the hype though. I mean, The Artist. It's lovely, indeed. But the best film ever? Haven't those people seen silent movies before? I felt like I've seen it before.

Inga kommentarer: