2012-06-10

apropos nerds

Which movie was your latest at the cinema?
Prometheus


Which movie was your first ever at cinema?
Tzatziki - morsan och polisen (Tsatsiki - The mum and the policeman)


What's the next movie you're going to see at cinema? 
Snow White and the Huntsman


A guilty pleasure movie.
Chick flicks. Haha. High School and cute guys. Which ones it's for you to guess.


An overrated movie.
The Godfather


An underrated movie.
I'm gonna say Legally Blond. Because that's my mood and I can see it so many times.


A movie that not many heard of but I've seen. 
Not sure what people seen but I'll say Beautiful Boxer. I've only seen it once but now and then the story still strikes me. Even though it's a couple of years now. I was so overwhelmed by it. I've tried to find it on DVD but sadly I haven't.

A movie you saw only because of an actor.

Oh, I see many films just because of the actors. They're a huge part of the filmproductions overall.


Five favorite actors.
Robert Downey Jr.
Christoph Walz. 
Johnny Depp. 
Joaquin Phoenix. 
Heath Ledger


Five favorite actresses.
Helena Bonham Carter
Jennifer Lawrence
Emma Stone 
Scarlett Johansson
Alicia Wikander


VHS, DVD or Blu-Ray?
Since I'm not able to see movies in either VHS or Blue-Ray I've got to say DVD.


Best Disney-movie?
The Lion King. Beauty and the Beast. Tangled.


A movie which makes you cry.
Lately I've become more sensitive and cries more offten while I watch movies. Especially when I'm alone watching. Tangled is an exemple, when all the Chinese lanterns lights up and floats to the sky. They're so many and she's so missed. That's love.


A movie which you know it's bad but truly loves.
Burlesque. Crossroads.


Best soundtrack? 
The soundtrack of a movie is SO important. And the fact that I'm sold for it doesn't makes it less important. To choose one specific is hard. But I'm gonna say the soundtrack of Gladiator. And Inception. And Water for Elephants. And The Hunger Games. And Inglourious Basterds. And Sherlock Holmes. And Amelie. And Edward Scissorhands. And True Grit. And How to train your dragon. And, ehum, I can probably go on for ever.


Favorite quote in a favorite movie? 
"And now we are Free. I will see you again.. but not yet.. Not yet!" (Juba, Gladiator)


A movie which were better than the book.
Mostly the books really are better than the films, but the long version (BBC series) of Pride & Prejudice are actually better than the book I think.


A childrens movie you can see over and over again. 
Astrid Lindgrens stories - especially Ronja. And the animated movies..


Best sci-fi.
District 9


Best comedy.
I'm pretty rough concerning comedies. But I like I love you man. I think that's my favorite comedy right now.


Best fantasy.
Edward Scissorhands. Harry Potter. 

Best lovestory.

Amelie from Montmartre. 

A movie you hate. 

Sliding doors.

Best animated movie.

All Toy Stories and How to train your dragon and Tangled. And. I love animated movies! 


A movie made by your favorite-director but you think's bad.
I'm not sure I have any specific favorite director. I'm pretty divided in that case.


Best movie inspired by a comic paper? 
The Avengers. Iron Man. Nolans Batman. X-men. 


Three movies you can't wait for. 
Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013). Dark Knight Rises (2012). Iron Man 3 (2013).


Best musical.
Moulin Rouge AND Singin' in the rain

Favorite character right now. 

God, I think I have to say Haymitch, Peeta, Cinna..

Inga kommentarer: