2012-05-16

to promote love

Once again I've seen one of those sugary chick flicks. Filled with that kind of love which only happens in films. I so hate this kind of movies. And still I love them. A cool boy and a less cool girl (or the other way around) meets. Love appears and then complications. But it always ends great with an "and then they got each other and they lived happily ever after". Sort of. It's just so tacky. But as I said. I still love it. Probably because it'll never happens in reality. But dreams are for hope, to watch gives a part of that dream. Just a spark. A glimpse of happiness to enjoy. To feel. Then I think it's actually not that impossible either for me. As matter in fact I would probably be a perfect girlfriend. I'm fond of helping and be there for someone else. To spread out my love, part my heart. People approves me. At least they say. So. Actually it should not be that hard - thus I can't believe I'm still single. I'm perfect just ready to give it all. So where are you? Or wait a second. I even can't talk to boys. And I'm not even sure I believe this kind of love really exists, at all. Or am I afraid? No, enough now. I've finally accept myself to be the everlasting single. Now we're gonna leave this subject and I'm gonna stay by these tacky chick flicks of mine. Now I'm gonna smeyes and jump in relief!

Inga kommentarer: