2012-05-16

globalization

Since I now write in English I believe it's pretty interesting that it all of a sudden seems to be more readers here. Even though I actually think it's a coincidence I must admit it makes me wanna write more and in a better way. My truly interests. Causes and effects. Local and global. To deal with what I love the most, movies. Most of all movies. And music! This whole English-thing just motivates me. And maybe most interesting, I believe I feel less "jantelag" when I writes in English. Jantelagen which sort of tells us not to be confident or proud in ourselves, in what we do or who we are. This typical Swedish phenomenon. Such as the fact that my English actually sucks. In Sweden we shall say it, without saying it. Does that make any sense? Does anything of this make any sense?

Inga kommentarer: