2012-05-18

awkward.

One year ago I thought I had the most perfect class. I loved everyone of them. Spent a lot of my spare time with many of them. In the fall it went on. Even better. Felt so loved. Few people have ever meant that much as they did. I've never felt less alone. Then. I'm not really sure what happend. Don't think I ever been so sad. Never felt so broken. Hurt. Devastated. Misconstrued. Now it feels I've never been more alone. Just because one turned away it seems everyone did. Conclusion? Not even try to trust people anymore? This sucks!

So. Now I'm gonna quit writing about my fucking life. The drabness of everyday life. My awkward me. That's just boring to read, and boring to write. There are things much more interesting. Lets change turn to that sort of stuff. Today I recorded a couple of sequences. A little more filming and then I'm gonna edit it. Yey. And I've decided this summers project's gonna be a new manuscript. More about that. Later.

Tonight i feel calm. Calmer. Thankful. Tonight I eat meat!

Inga kommentarer: